Applications are accepted year-round from February 1st to August 15th for the upcoming school year.
If you are interested in sending your child or children to our school, please visit us at your soonest convenience. To setup an appointment, please contact the principal, Mrs. Gehner.
In order to be considered for enrollment:
- The application form must be filled out
- All required documents must be submitted to the office
- The family agreement must be signed
The following documents must be submitted by email, fax, mail or drop-off to Mrs. Sandoval in the school office before your child can be enrolled.
- Copy of most recent report card
- Original Birth certificate
- Original Baptismal certificate
- Original First Communion certificate
- Parish Letter of Membership
- Immunization Records
- Health examination report: K and 1st grade, and any student attending school for the first time in United States